The Runaway Alarm is the alarm clock on wheels that runs away beeping! You can snooze one time, but if you don't get up, The Runaway Alarm will jump off of your nightstand up to 3 feet high, and run around your room as if looking for a place to hide. You'll have to get out of bed to silence Runaway Alarm's alarm.
Runaway Alarm beeps in an R2D2-like robotic pattern so that you are sure to hear it. It's kind of like a pet, only it will get you up at the right time!
You can set Runaway Alarm to run away right when the alarm sounds, or set to snooze one time before it runs away. Runaway Alarm features a customizable snooze time up to 9 minutes long. You can also turn off it's wheels if you don't want!
Runaway Alarm to run away one morning. A backlight helps you see it at night. Runaway Alarm is perfect for those of us who have trouble waking up in the morning! it is compact, clever, and playful. it will never cease to amuse you as you wake up in the morning.
- Persistent, mobile alarm clock; droid-like clock hops off nightstand, runs amok, and beeps to get the user out of bed
- Travels on 2 wheels; digital display with backlight for night viewing
- 1-time snooze function with 0 to 9 minute duration; wheels on/off button.
- 3-foot maximum jump height
- Measures 5-1/4 inches wide by 3-1/2 inches deep by 3-1/2 inches high.